Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site. By using this Site you signify your consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
The Site is owned and operated by Future Professionals Makeup Academy, LLC, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of DELAWARE, having its principle offices in RIGBY IDAHO. Future Professionals Makeup Academy LLC, maintains this Site for your personal education and information. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, home personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this Site including the text, images, audio and video for public or commercial purposes, without written permission from Future Professionals Makeup Academy.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these Terms and Conditions. Future Professionals Makeup Academy does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Future Professionals Makeup Academy. Images are either the property of, or used with permission by, Future Professionals Makeup Academy. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, unfair competition laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
2. Future Professionals Makeup Academy uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site. However, Future Professionals Makeup Academy makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. Future Professionals Makeup Academy assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Site.
3. Furthermore, your use of and browsing in this Site is at your risk. Neither Future Professionals Makeup Academy nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Future Professionals Makeup Academy also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Future Professionals Makeup Academy or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting and posting. Furthermore, Future Professionals Makeup Academy is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to evaluating, critiquing, developing, publishing, and marketing products using such information.
5. The trademarks, and logos, displayed on the Site, are trademarks of Future Professionals Makeup Academy or its affiliates. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Future Professionals Makeup Academy or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Site. Regarding use of the trademarks, see Intellectual Property Notice below.
6. Future Professionals Makeup Academy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. This Site may contain links to other Web sites operated by third parties other than Future Professionals Makeup Academy. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Future Professionals Makeup Academy does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that this Site contains links to other sites does not mean that Future Professionals Makeup Academy approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. Future Professionals Makeup Academy disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party Web sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Site.
8. Future Professionals Makeup Academy may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Terms and Conditions
Effective 1 August 2013
Ownership of Materials
All intellectual property is copyrighted by Future Professionals Makeup Academy. Reproduction, distribution, retransmission, modification, public display, and public performance of such materials is prohibited and will be pursued to the fullest extent of current copyright infringement laws. Under no circumstances should any materials be copied or reproduced.
Intellectual Property Notice
What is a Trademark?
- A trademark is a word, symbol or slogan that distinguishes the goods or services of one company from those of another company.
- A Trademark must be Protected
- A trademark must be able to distinguish the goods of one company from those of another. If a trademark loses this ability, the owner may find that it can no longer prevent others from using the trademark. An owner must prevent the improper use of its trademarks to prevent the public from being deceived. This is why Future Professionals Makeup Academy is very active around the world in making sure that its trademarks are not misused.
The Future Professionals Makeup Academy name, logos and slogans may not be used on an Unofficial Web Site
The name Future Professionals Makeup Academy have become one of the most recognized name/trademarks in the world of makeup. We have worked hard to make our name and logo, symbols of our special and unique products and methods of teaching BEAUTY and we cannot risk allowing the distinctiveness of these symbols to be diluted. We must, therefore, insist that the Future Professionals Makeup Academy name and our other trademarks NEVER be used on an unofficial web site except as set forth below.
The Future Professionals Makeup Academy Trademark may be used under certain Limited Circumstances on an Unofficial Web Site
The Future Professionals Makeup Academy trademark may be used in a non-commercial manner to refer to our products or teaching methods which are shown or discussed on a web site, as long as the trademark is not unduly emphasized or used in a way that can lead an observer to mistakenly believe that the site is sponsored or authorized by Future Professionals Makeup Academy. Whenever your site refers to our products or teaching methods we prefer (but do not require) that you include a link to our site: www.futureprofessoinalsmakeupacademy.com.
Proper Use of Future Professionals Makeup Academy Trademark on a Web Site
If a Future Professionals Makeup Academy trademark is used at all, it should always appear in the same typeface as the surrounding text and should not be isolated or set apart from the surrounding text. In other words, the trademarks should not be emphasized or highlighted. Finally, our trademarks should always appear with a ™ symbol each time they are used (i.e., Future Professionals Makeup Academy™).
The Future Professionals Makeup Academy Trademark cannot be used in an Internet Address
The Future Professionals Makeup Academy trademarks should not be incorporated into an Internet address. Internet addresses have become useful tools for people to identify the source of a homepage. Using “Future Professionals Makeup Academy” in the domain name would be creating the misleading impression that Future Professionals Makeup Academy sponsored the homepage.
Use a Disclaimer
A disclaimer should be used when any of our trademarks appear on a Web page. An appropriate disclaimer would be “Future Professionals Makeup Academy™ is a trademark of Future Professionals Makeup Academy which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site”. However, a disclaimer will not serve to undo an improper trademark use. Therefore, use of the logo or improper use of other Future Professionals Makeup Academy trademarks cannot be made proper by including a disclaimer.
If you are not sure whether a word, logo or slogan is one of our trademarks, please feel free to email us and ask.
What is a Copyright?
A copyright is a legal protection provided by the law of the United States (and other countries) designed to punish those who reproduce (i.e., copy in whole or in part), perform, display (like on a web site), or otherwise disseminate original works of authorship without the permission of the copyright owner. Copyright laws protect all of our web site content, DVD’s, streaming videos, photographs, books, and other written instructional materials.
Scanning Of Copyrighted Materials Into A Web Site
Future Professionals Makeup Academy owns the copyrights or has acquired the rights to our web site content, DVD’s, streaming videos, photographs, books, and other written instructional materials. Copying, scanning and distributing these materials on the Internet would be an infringement of our copyrights.
We hope that these guidelines will address the most frequently asked questions about using the Future Professionals Makeup Academy trademarks and copyrights. We know that most users of the Internet want to respect these rights, but are not always certain about what is permissible. The Internet provides a great opportunity for instantaneous worldwide communication of ideas. Because the laws that govern the Internet are evolving, we may find it necessary to revise these guidelines from time to time. We appreciate the interest that has been expressed in the Future Professionals Makeup Academy and our methods and techniques. We hope that this continuing dialog will help spread the message about Future Professionals Makeup Academy while simultaneously protecting what we have worked so hard to develop.
Thank you for your enthusiasm, understanding and cooperation. Be BEAUTIFUL!!!