level three: advanced airbrush
before you start:
make sure you have watched and practiced all about airbrushing, basic airbrushing, and cleaning your gun.
what you’ll need:
- airbrush gun
- small mixing palette and spatula
- paper towels and tissues
- loose powder
- silicone-based airbrush foundation
- airbrush color corrector
- airbrush contour
- airbrush blush
- airbrush eyeshadow (debra uses rose gold in this video)
- false lashes and lash adhesive
- lip liner
- eyeshadow #13
- eyeshadow #14 or eyeshadow #22
- blending #28 or detail powder brush #76
about this video:
there are many things that can be advanced when it comes to airbrushing. it can be in the foundation formulation, color correction, or technique.
in this video, debra and robert will demonstrate advanced foundation formulation and advanced eye makeup application with an airbrush.