level two: classic smoky eye
before you start:
you will want to prep the face and gather up all the supplies you need before you follow along with the video!
also, robert only focuses on the application of the classic smoky eye. if you want a finished look when you are done, be sure to gather up the rest of the supplies you will need for that, such as foundation, concealer, powder, blush, bronzer, lip gloss, and corresponding sponges and brushes.
what you’ll need:
- shimmering beige creme shadow
- midtone shade that is an extension of the natural skin color
- contour shade deeper than the midtone shade (in this video it is burgundy)
- dark, smoky shadow for the corner of the eye and on top of eyeliner
- black eyeshadow
- black eyeliner pencil
- classic eyelash curler
- shadow shields (optional)
- eyeshadow #13
- eyeshadow #22
- eyeshadow #27
- blending #28
- contour #30
- eyeliner #40
about this video:
robert is a master of all things makeup and creating a classic smoky eye is no exception. the classic smoky eye is one version of a smoky eye that has become a true makeup classic. in this video you will learn how to create a great smoky eye that is intense but still wearable.
pay close attention as you will certainly need these techniques if you would like to further your makeup artistry career.