level two: wearable smoky eye
before you start:
if it has been awhile since you have reviewed previous courses, be sure to brush up before beginning the smoky eye videos!
prep the face and gather up all the supplies you need before following along with this video!
what you’ll need:
- shimmering creme highlight shadow
- shimmering beige highlight shadow (in this video it is sparkling wheat)
- matte midtone in a flesh-toned shade (robert uses one with a slightly pink hue to it in this video)
- contour shadow in a smoky charcoal shade
- smooth black eyeliner pencil
- black shadow
- alison raffaelle translucent powder (or similar)
- eye creme
- disposable sponge
- classic eyelash curler
- beauty blender
- eyeshadow #22
- eyeshadow #27
- blending #28
- eyeliner #40
- detail powder brush #76
about this video:
the smoky eye look is one of THE most popular looks ever! whether you want it for yourself or for a client who is requesting it, you can almost bet on the fact that it will come up sooner or later!
some clients (and maybe even yourself) want a smoky eye, but really want a “wearable” smoky eye. this tutorial will give you robert’s tips and techniques for a perfect smoky eye that can be worn during the day or the evening.